1) Preetpal Singh, Cher Ming Tan, Wenyu Zhao, Hao-Chung Kuo, “Investigation of the impact of Drive current and phosphor thickness on the reliability of High Power White LED lamp”, ⦁ IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, pp. 1-9, Mar 2019.
2) Preetpal Singh & Cher Ming Tan, “Time evolution of packaged LED lamp degeneration in outdoor applications”, Optical Materials, Vol. 86, pp. 148-154, Dec 2018.
3) P. Singh, C. M. Tan, C. W. Liu, C. R. Lin, J. H. Tung, “Moisture resistance coating for high power white leds using diamond like carbon”, Archives of Physics Research, Vol. 9 (1), pp. 41-46, July 2018.
4) Ying-Chang Li, Yuan-Hsiao Chang, Preetpal Singh, Liann-Be Chang *,Der-Hwa Yeh, Ting-Yu Chao, Si-Yun Jian, Yu-Chi Li, Cher-Ming Tan, Chao-sung Lai, Lee Chow, Shang-Ping Ying. “RGB-Stack Light Emitting Diode Modules with Transparent Glass Circuit Board and Oil Encapsulation” Materials, 11(3), 365, Mar 2018.
5) Cher Ming Tan, Preetpal Singh, Wenyu Zhao, Hao-Chung Kuo, “Physical Limitations of Phosphor layer thickness and concentration for White LEDs”, Scientific Reports 8, no. 1, Jan 2018.
6) Preetpal Singh, Cher Ming Tan, “Uncover the degradation science of silicone under the combined temperature and humidity conditions”, IEEE Access, Issue: 99, pp. 1302-1311, November 2017.
7) P. Singh, D. H. Yeh, C. M. Tan, C.S. Lai, C. T. Hou, T. Y. Chao, and L.B. Chang, “Output Properties of Transparent Submount Packaged FlipChip Light-Emitting Diode Modules”, Applied Sciences, Vol. 6, no. 179, pp. 1-8, June 2016.
8) Preetpal Singh & Cher Ming Tan, “Degradation Physics of High Power LEDs in Outdoor Environment and the Role of Phosphor in the degradation process”, Scientific Reports, Vol. 6, no. 24052, pp. 1-13, April, 2016.
9) Preetpal Singh, Cher Ming Tan, Liann-Be Chang, “Early degradation of high power packaged LEDs under humid conditions and its recovery — Myth of reliability rejuvenation”, Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 61, pp145-153, June 2016.
10) Preetpal Singh, Cher Ming Tan, “A review on the humidity reliability of high power white light LEDs,” Microelectronics Reliability, Vol 61, pp129-139, June 2016.
11) S. Lan, C.M. Tan*, “Application of particle filter technique for lifetime determination from degradation study on a LED Driver”, IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 163-173, June 2015.
12) Song Lan, Cher Ming Tan, “Degradation Model of a Linear-Mode LED Driver and its Application in Lifetime Prediction,” IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, vol.14, no.3, pp.904-913, September 2014.
13) Song Lan, Cher Ming Tan, Kevin Wu, “Methodology of reliability enhancement for high power LED driver”, Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 54, Issues 6–7, pp. 1150-1159, June–July, 2014.
14) C.M. Tan and P. Singh, “Time Evolution Degradation Physics in High Power White LEDs Under High Temperature-Humidity Conditions”, IEEE Trans. On Devices and Materials Reliability, Vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 742-750, June 2014.
15) Cher Ming Tan, Sihan Chen, Jacky Kong, “Effects of carbon loading on the performance of functionalized carbon nanotube polymer heat sink for high power light-emitting diode in switching applications”,
16) IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, Vol.12, no.6, pp1104-1110, Nov. 2013.
17) C. M. Tan and C. S. Lai. “Systematic root cause analysis for GaP green light LED degradation,” IEEE Trans. On Devices and Materials Reliability, Vol. 13, n 1, pp156-160, March 2013.
18) S. H. Chen, C. M. Tan, G. H. Tan, and F. He. “Degradation behavior of high power light emitting diode under high frequency switching,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 52, no. 9-10, pp. 2168-2173, Sep.-Oct. 2012.
19) C. M. Tan, S. H. Chen, and E. Chen. “Rapid light output degradation of GaN based packaged LED in the early stage of humidity test,” IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 44-48, Mar. 2012.
20) S. H. Chen, C. M. Tan, and E. Chen. “Ensuring accuracy in optical and electrical measurement of ultra-bright LEDs during reliability test,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 1632-5, Aug. 2012.
21) C. M. Tan, B. K. E. Chen, G. Xu, and Y. Liu. “Analysis of humidity effects on the degradation of high-power white LEDs,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 49, pp. 1226-1230, 2009.